Saturday, June 26, 2010

i-love

My brother bought his girlfriend an iphone for her birthday, but she didn't know how to use it - which is great because now the little baby is all mine! Like any iphone virgin I started buying apps like crazy! My favorite so far is the Hipsmatic Photo booth, which is just like having a lomo only without the $300 price tag and the pretentious indie rep to defend. You can change the lens, the flash and film. This app is defineitly worth the $4 itunes fee. These are a few of my little pics


my pretty little room


my pretty little boyfriend
The lovely miss jeshie wong! Come home to me Jesse!Nunu bears the most adorable girl in the world
Jiva! I am yet to find anybody who is as full of life and colour as jarvis


my lover kobi who is perfect in every possible way



No comments:

Post a Comment